- Maritime Training
- Training of maritime knowledge and skills that MOL has cultivated over the years
- Shiphandling Simulation
- Introduces One of Japan's Largest Full-mission Bridge Simulator
- ERM Training
- The objective is to obtain how to develop the necessary teamwork in the Engine Room, through the lecture and simulator exercise.
MOL Marine & Engineering has been issued the certification of "Maritime Training Providers (DNVGL-ST-0029)" by Det Norske Veritas (DNV) and Germanischer Lloyd (GL), which is a quality management system standard for maritime education and training providers.
Currently 120 training centers and academies have been certified as "Maritime Training Providers" in the world. Among them, we are the first one to be certified in Japan, which tributes to the quality of our maritime training programs.
MOL Marine & Engineering develops more effective training programs for the seafarers who contribute to safe operations on board.
* DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company, which provides classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries.
- In order to realize our corporate mission and provide quality services to all customers, we will conduct maritime education and training by precisely determining the required level of quality.
- We will make a continuous improvement in the effectiveness of the system while ensuring our service conformance to customer needs, laws and regulations, and requirements stated in Maritime Training Providers.