- LNG Carrier Training
- ECDIS Type Specific Training
- Diesel Engine Training
- Safety Experience Training
- Other Training
We provide maritime training based on actual situations in the field and according to customer needs, calling on the extensive know-how, knowledge, and experience of our Captains and Chief engineers with many years of service in the MOL group.
LNG Carrier Training
- LNG Carrier Standard Training Course
- LNG Carrier Turbine Plant Simulator Course
- Turbine and Boiler Control System Course
Both the integrated LNG cargo handling and turbine plant simulators are available not only to Japanese maritime officers, but also to officers from overseas. The training course, a standard training program advocated by the Society of International Gas Tanker & Terminal Operators Ltd. (SIGTTO), has been certified by DNV·GL.
ECDIS Type Specific Training
Two sets of "FURUNO Nav' skills Computer Aided Training (CAT)" PCs are available for ECDIS type specific training. The training certificate for both "FURUNO FEA-2107/2807 and "FMD-3200/3300" are available upon completion of the training program.
Those wishing to attend each training courses, kindly contact below address;
Contact: MOL Marine & Engineering Co.,Ltd. Maritime Training Div.(Training Planning)
Diesel Engine Training
This training encompasses the diesel engine remote control system, electronic governor, and troubleshooting methods.
Safety Experience Training
This training aims to improve the knowledge of maritime personnel about risk sensitivity and safety work by having a simulated dangerous situation.
Crude Oil Tanker Cargo Simulator
- New Officer's/Engineer's Program
- COTB: Crude Oil Tanker(Basic)
- Bulk carrier Familiarization Training
- Advanced Container Cargo Handling Course
- PCC Advance Course
- Seal Technical Training
- Behavior Based Safety Training
- ME-C Diesel Engine Training
- Reefer Container Repair
- Hydraulic Circuit and Ballasting Equipment
- Purifier Maintenance Training
- Electric Arc Welding
- Gas Welding
- Lathe Machine Operations