- Assessment of Safe Shiphandling
- Assessment of Harbor View and Blind Zone Influence
- Assessment of Traffic Environment
Assessment of Safe Shiphandling
The simulator can
- describe the completed structural image of a planned port or private berth on the screen and allow experimental ship-handling under the same conditions as in actual operation.
- reproduce the physical influence of winds, tides, waves and shallow water/bank effects as authentically as possible.
- enable us to assess the psycological effect on the trainees induced by the measures outlined above.
Thus we can offer the total assessment for safe ship-handling.
Related Links: Shiphandling Simulation
Assessment of Harbor View and Blind Zone Influence
An offshore airport, a bridge, or other large structures that are under construction at the harbor, can be described on the screen with their completed structural image;
thus it is possible to assess clearly and accurately the changes in harbor view or blind zone influence.
Assessment of Traffic Environment
The simulator will contribute to a safer, more efficient marine traffic system by reproducing congested traffic conditions as well as Vessel Traffic Service(VTS) and Automatic Identification System(AIS).